The games we currently support

Anythings that affects the community or any important announcements will be posted here.
Tipsy
Dictator for Life

The games we currently support

Post by Tipsy » Sat May 26, 2018 9:11 pm

Howdy,

This community started with Warframe. That's likely where most of you joined, and Warframe will always be our spiritual center. I have decided, however, to branch out into other interesting games.

The first is The Forest, an open-world horror survival game. I've found it to be quite a lot of fun so far, so I have worked out a deal on a dedicated server on which to host a server or two. I'm thinking of setting up one straight multiplayer survival server and one server with something akin to creative mode, but with player death and building destruction enabled. That should give people the ability to be creative with their bases, but also allow the cannibals and mutants to come in and wreak havoc to make survival at least a bit of a challenge (or at least allow people to test out their bases against real enemies).

If you have any games that allow players to set up dedicated servers, let me know and I will see if we can support that game, also!